100 YEARS OF OLIVE OIL TRADITION
Our oil-milling traditions date back to the 19th century, to the great-great-great-grandfather Zeno
Veronesi and the great-great-grandfather Benedetto, later taken over by great-grandfather Vincenzo,
who opened the "Frantoio per Olive Veronesi" on Lake Garda in Brenzone in 1918, then moved it to
Lazise in 1938, managed by his sons under the name Fratelli Veronesi.
In 1958, the grandfather Domenico became sole owner, succeeded in 1988 by our father Emanuele.
At a later date, the management was attributed to us children: Sofia, Giacomo and Augusto
Veronesi. Even today, as in the past, we maintain the same cold working system.