What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like Frantoioveronesi.com (“the website”).
Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalise your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognise you at the next visit, etc.).
Which cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Our website uses various types of first party cookies (organized and managed by Frantoio Veronesi s.r.l.), and third party cooks (organized and managed by third parties based on their own individual privacy policies and not under the control of Frantoio Veronesi s.r.l.) and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function.
How to remove or block cookies.
You can still change these settings in different ways depending on the type of browser used.
If several devices different from each other are used to display and access Internet sites (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect cookie preferences.
Disabling cookies may affect user experience of the site; for example, you might not be able to visit certain specific sections or receive customised information.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
- Session cookies automatically generated by the server.
- Analytic cookies (treated as technical cookies by the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 08.05.2014 and subsequent clarifications) used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies, which are anonymous, gather information about how a site is used and allow its owner to have a better understanding of its users and to improve the functioning of the site
- Functionality cookies that retrieve login data.
- Functionality cookies for recovery of the last shopping cart.
- Functionality cookies for displaying the shopping cart
The user can disable the use of technical cookies at any time, but by doing may not be guaranteed full usability of the site. Should the user still intend to exercise such right, he/she can select/deselect individual cookies, in the way illustrated at the bottom of this policy.
Third-party profiling cookies
The site also uses the following third-party cookies
Third-party profiling cookies
The site also uses the following third-party profiling cookies
- YouTube: Through this service we embed videos or insert links to YouTube videos; as a result, when you visit a page with content embedded by YouTube or linking to YouTube, you can receive cookies from YouTube.
Ultimo aggiornamento: maggio 2020