Our milling traditions date back to 1800, with great-great-great grandfather Zeno Veronesi and great-great grandfather Benedetto. Great-grandfather Vincenzo continued later, in 1918, setting up the "Frantoio per olive Veronesi" in Brenzone by Lake Garda. The premises were then moved to Lazise in 1938 and run by his children's company named F.lli Veronesi.
In 1958 grandfather Domenico became sole proprietors, who succeeded in 1988 by our father Emanuele.
" "Subsequently, the management was given to us children: Sophia, Giacomo and Augusto Veronesi
We have not changed: we still make oil using the cold pressure method.